great game but....

Can anyone tell me why Waltah plays more minutes than Baker?  I know he's been hitting some 3s this season but we need some inside punch.  Also when Waltah is not hitting his 3s he's absolutely useless.  Baker had a sizzling first 8 minutes of play on 3 of 5 shooting and Obie sits him till halfway through the second quarter.  He was absolutely killing Dampier and Troy Murphy in the post and Obie sits him.  That's terrible strategy to sit Vin so long because it's not like he is a young spring chicken anymore.  Sit him for too long and he'll stiffen up and take 2 quarters to get his offense going again.  Also Mihm had a great game against the Lakers but yet Obie sits him the whole game?  What gives?  We need rebounding but yet we sit all our top rebounders down.  I don't buy into the Vin and Mihm are too slow to play against a fast team.  We practically play a zone defense anyway (which is probably why we give up so many 3s) so it's not like if someone blows by Vin or Mihm they'll get
 far.   And how did Mike James get 9 assists?  Did he pass it to Pierce 9 times or something?  Everytime I watch James he's always missing targets on the fast break and not passing when he should.