Re: last seconds

In a message dated 12/27/03 7:47:20 AM Pacific Standard Time, Celtic4Hire
writes:

> Wrong answer. Banks fouled out. The Sun telecast didn't pick it up. I
> didn't know either until I saw the box score....
>
> DJessen33
>
> <<He also reinserted James with about 3 minutes to go. People might ask
> "Why??" since Banks was playing so well.
>
> The answer is because O'Brien knows that James is more steady under pressure
>
> and he's also a better shooter. And lo and behold who else but Mike James
> knocks down the big 3 point shot with 20 seconds left in a tie game.  >>

Good catch. I certainly didn't realize that Banks had fouled out. I too
watched the Phoenix feed and fell asleep watching the replay on FSNE.

So I stand corrected.  Inserting James back into the game at that point was
was out of necessity.

CeltsSteve

``Time, practice, patience, attitude, unselfishness'' - Jim O'Brien