re: Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] HoopsHype.com Rumors

No, he wasn't, but I did have the other two NY draftees on the list.
Vranes is exceedingly raw, wasn't exactly making an impact in Europe
either, and needs years of development time. But he could be a good
defender, if a team is willing to wait the three or four years.
Celtics are overstocked with Big People these days, unlikely they could even
squeeze in Lampe, never mind Vranes.
Ray