Someone Needs To Be Sitting Next To O'Brien With A Stun Gun

So when Jimbo thinks to himself:

"Mark Blount - That's my starting center." - Zapppp!

"Let's leave Dirk Nowitzki open and double-team Danny Fortson." Zap - Zap.

"Mike James - That's one hell of a point guard!"  Zappppppppppp!!

"Do I want Marcus Banks penetrating or should I have him shooting
three-pointers?"  Zap Zap Zap.

"Walter McCarty at power forward - I like it!"  Zappp - Zapppppppp!

"I'm going to run the offense through Paul Pierce."  Zap zap zap zap.

"Chris Mihm - Let's get him started on shooting three-pointers."  Zappppppppp.

Ray