Is Pierce a Point Guard??

This is why OB sucks as a coach. He doesn't know when to call a time out and
give instructions. How many times in crunch time tonite did Pierce look like a
school yard player handling the ball? A replay of at least 4 games this year.
What the hell is he doing so far out running plays. Unbelievable. Only 4 to's
but his play is real sloppy when he tries to control the game. Mihm has to
have more minutes eventually. We had 18 to's compared to 9 for Utah who use up
most of each possession passing with no problem.

The defense was a step slow all nite except for the last few minutes. Blount
and Baker are just too soft inside. Mihm has to start and soon. Their big men
just killed us. We're not playing a hard 48min., on defense and there's no
excuse for it with the players we now have.

DanF