Re: Whoo-hoo!

I don't think anyone is saying the Celtics are the better team. If both teams play their best games, Dallas wins. But I'd hardly say the Celtics were firing on all cylinders last night either. It was what it was - a Celtics win. One game in a long NBA season. But it was a great win.

Mark

Sean wrote:

If you read what I have said consistently is that it was an amazing win for the Celts, especially given the circumstances they were facing. They played hard and tough last night. I just dont think it would have been enough to get by Dallas if Dallas had been firing on all cylinders. I dont think it takes anything away from the C's to say that. As for being biased, I am just calling it as I see it. The Celts took it from them because Dallas either lacked the will, the interest, the bodies etc to put it away last night. Its one game of a long season and this is the NBA. Does that take anything away from the Celts? I dont see that at all.