Re: Whoo-hoo!

Exactly Dan. But you just knew the Walker apologists would come up with some excuse as to why Dallas lost and Antoine played terrible. Those people will never give an inch.

From: "Dan Forant" <dforant1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <Celtics@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Whoo-hoo!
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 23:48:39 -0500

This is strictly baloney....Dallas did not have it's best.....r u
kidding....think we're firing on all cylinders....Pierce is hurt, Yiri has a
bad hand, we have a coach that sucks....after each Celtic win one must come
up with an excuse for the losers.....believe...and be happy Toine now works
for Dallas......

DanF