Re: ESPN Radio/Celts Good Team

On Wednesday, December 17, 2003, at 08:10 PM, Dan Forant wrote:

Talk about 2 different opinions, radio ESPN likes the move and team.....TV
ESPN really busted us up including a solid 4/0 prediction of a Dallas
win....they'd make perfect stock analysts.....

DanF

Coming from a Philly news hack, a former Detroit Piston and a guy who lobbied for Obie's job just a week ago on TV, I'd say their point of views are best placed in the circular file.
If Kedrick comes up big in Cleveland that is not Ainge's fault but solely lies with Obie. I don't think we need to worry too much. It has all the signs of a disgruntle x-employee putting on a good show his first day on the new job.
How lucky are the Celtics to have gotten Pierce at #10? This kid is an amazing talent and only getting better. Finally he has a GM that has Celtic blood running through his veins. Whatever happen to Wallace anyhow?