from ESPN.com Boston Celtics Message Board

Congratulations. You guys robbed the Cavs.

I haven't misesed a Cavs game in years. And you guys need to know, this trade
was tremendous for you.
1) Mihm: playing his best of his career, because he's finally healthy.
Hopefully, he can play some power forward. I think him and Blount on the court
at the same time will be nice.
2) Ricky: he is completely mislabeled. Look at the assist numbers, and all the
near triple doubles he's had. He sets up his teammates tremendously, and now
he'll get the opponents #2 defender he'll be able to go off more on offense.
By the way, that stupid thing last year at the other hoop, consider this: The
Cavs were up 20 late in the year on a Sunday afternoon in a meaningless game,
AND he was half kidding. He has a bad rap.
3) Stewart: I'd take him over Battie. Can block shots.
4) You get a 2nd round pick, too. Who ever that is will probably be better
then Kedrick Brown.

[demime 1.01b removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had a name of ESPN.com Boston Celtics Message Board.url]