from the globe

You've got to be kidding me..
Davis also is a favorite of the so-called brain doctor, Jonathan
Niednagel, who has helped both McHale and Ainge make player evaluations
and judgments. Ainge is known to rely heavily on the advice of
Niednagel, who heads the Brain Typing Institute. "[Niednagel] has more
credibility in my eyes than anyone I've been around in the world of
sports in terms of talent evaluation," Ainge said last spring after
taking the Boston job. McHale relied on Niednagel when he signed Davis
to an offer sheet in 2002.

Ryan M. Nelson
 <mailto:rmnelson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> rmnelson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
H: 215-735-6722  C: 415-596-4024