Re: My thoughts on the trade...

----- Original Message -----
From: "Berry, Mark S" <berrym@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

"Ricky Davis is the key. He's a huge talent. He can shoot, pass, run,
jump... he's the player we'd hoped Kedrick would become. He's actually a
great passer....... Davis is not the post-up player EWill is, but he's
better at everything else. He really is a talent.... This is exactly the
kind of deal that Ainge needed to make with EWill's expiring contract. Good
luck finding a better player than Ricky Davis with the mid-level exception.
That's just not going to happen."

Now see Mark...who said we always disagree. This trade is a no-brainer. You
never turn down a talent like Ricky Davis for the mediocre bunch you're
giving up. I don't care how much of a head case you think he might be. You
give O'Brien the players and he figures out a way to make it work out.
That's his job. That's why he gets the big bucks. Ainge had to make this
move, take this chance.

Paul M.