Um...

I just read the quick write-up by Chad Ford at ESPN.com which included this
little bit:

> "Davis is a scoring machine but has bumped heads with new head coach Paul
> Silas. Silas coached Davis as a rookie in Charlotte and the two didn't get
> along, and Silas has grown frustrated with Davis' lack of defensive effort
> this season."

How exactly is Davis going to fit in with C's since Obie sits people who
don't play defense?

So we picked him up for offense? After averaging 112 pts. a gamer over the
last 5?

And I thought our defense was questionable before this trade...

Anyone got an answer here?

Rich D.
(still digging out from snow dump #2)