Re: Ainge working on a trade?

Well, Mihm and Diop were both playing much better this year. Right now, they have Z and Diop/Battie can backup.

We just took on a horrible contract and a guy Pitino loved in Stewart and who along with Davis was the biggest problem in the Cavs locker room...

lapdoggy wrote:

I remember a few people loving Yogi a few years back, well, here he is. The last few times I've seen Mihm play he's looked a lot better. I guess Silas wanted to get rid of Davis so badly he was willing to part with Mihm.