Steve / Egg

CeltsSteve writes:

---Begin
> The part that I hastily took to be sloppily relayed hearsay turned out to
> be your invention as well. Of course, I'm not sure that any of the
so-called
> 'insider information' that you've ever shared is not entirely your
invention.

Exactly!  But I'd advise you to be careful.  You'll probably find:

1) She no longer praises your posts;
                        and
2) Now might plant a knife or two in your back.

Once she refers to you as "churlish" or "Neanderthal" or both, you'll know
you've truly arrived.

CeltsSteve
---End

Just an observation... Steve, you and Egg have been on opposite sides of the
fence on all things Celtic for years now... from Pitino to Wallace to Walker,
and on and on.  It seems there's little common ground.  As to who spends more
bandwidth trashing the other... let's just say you give as good as you get.

I'm not in lockstep with her views, though I agreed on
Pitino/Wallace/Walker.. the main issues I guess, over the years.  I don't get her hostility towards
Ainge.  I'm on board with him so far.  I'm VERY glad Walker is no longer on
the team.  I don't think we could have gotten much more than we did.  This trade
can't properly be evaluated for at least another year, until we see what the
draft yields.   Hopefully Raef will be back at full strength by then.  Jiri is
clearly already paying dividends.  So far, so good in my view.  And I am
buying into the 'building this team for a championship - no quick fixes' rhetoric
we've been hearing.

Anyway, many's the chuckle I've gotten from her posts.  Sorry you're not
enjoying them these days.