Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] Hey, Hey, Hey - Thoughts For The Day

Wells was on a 1 year contract at 6 some million and Marshall was a two year
at 5 million. I got to think that the offers were Battie and Kedrick/JJ for
the former and Battie for the latter. Both trades wouldn't affect longterm. I
got to think that they never thought that Welsch was going to fit so well so I
think Kedrick and JJ are duplication. One of them can go. I guess Walta was
another option instead of Kedrick/JJ. That is who is available, dude. Welsch, PP,
Hunter, Banks and Perkins aren't going anywhere....

DJessen33