Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] Ainge "...speak with forked tongue."-Herald

	Anyone tell me what Ainge said here? Is there one thread? Doesn't he
start out by saying it's not the coach, it's the talent and then
finishes by saying it's the coach and the players we have?
	What adjustments does O'Brien need to make? The players?
	Help me here:

	JB
_____
	" ...the Celtic troubles are not about Jim O'Brien. ...if you're
looking for a shakeup, don't look at O'Brien. ....our talent is not
sufficient,..."
	"I like the way our guy coaches. I like the way he prepares his team
and how hard he works at getting our guys ready. "
	"I think our team is prepared - our team plays hard - and we need some
guys to step up and play."