Obie, the bell tolls for thee

Obie, the bell tolls for thee....

Didn't I earlier tell you that if we aren't being outcoached, we may not win
another game? Don't look for a trade to change this team. This team is brain
damage. What would this new guy add that you would think would be the missing
piece? Sure, we could use an upgrade over James and it would be nice to have a
high scoring 2 guard. But that won't change things that much. So we would be a
little better. So what. You can't win this way even if you upgrade the
talent...

So you want to be a half-court team. You want to beat them with the PP show.
As I said before, the Cs waste so much time with their junk and trying to get
it PP. They should be concentrating on getting the ball to the wing and
posting up the best low post player in the Eastern Conference. Then you got two
weapons, PP and Baker. Instead, they concentrate on PP all over the place and
Baker becomes a rebounder which he isn't that good at. Even when PP fouled out,
Baker was at the top of the key. WHO DESIGNED THIS OFFENSE WHERE YOUR LOW POST
OFFENSIVE PLAYER IS AT THE TOP OF THE KEY. And even before, they were trying to
beat the zone with Battie in the low post and not Baker. DUMB....

So you want to be a running team. You got to run first. Cs don't that so
don't look there. Watch the Jazz. I just saw the highlights of last night's game
and fell in love. Four guys running, all the passing. I loved to play that way
and it is fun to watch. How can you expect a team with Arroyo and Lopez at the
point, Stevenson at the two, Harping at the 3 and Kreirlinko(sp) at the four
and expect to have a chance? It's the coaching, folks. If the Cs could be so
lucky.....

OBIE TAKE NOTE: Here is my plan for success. You got the awesome triangle
where Baker is the post, no. 1 option, left side. He passes back to PP on the
wing who can either shoot it or penetrate. If covered or stopped, he passes back
to Banks at the top of the key. Banks penetrates right up the gut for the easy
floater or 15 footer. If stopped, kicks to Welch on the right side for the 20
footer jumper or LaFrentz for the baseline jumper. Every player is in his
best position or favorite position to score. And every player is able to do what
they do best right now. Instead, we got scrambled eggs....

DJessen33