Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] Josh Out To Lunch With His Latest Column

Locality doesn't have anything to do with it, you welcher. The pay-for-print
are saving it all for September and October when they need stories about the
Cs. Don't worry Josh, we will hear plenty about Walker and Baker's new
waistlines.

On the hand other hand, it is unbelievable that no one has come forward with
the dirt on Baker's Wild Ride last spring. Jackie M used to revel in that kind
of stuff.....

DJessen33