Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] Re: Celtics News For The Day

Come on, Ray. Give me my due. I am supposed to get a round of applause, a tip
of the hat, a membership to the Ernest Brown fan club or something like that.
You know I nailed it. What, do I have to be exactly right? It has to be
either 28 million in total Celtic salaries or losing the combined salaries of Baker
and Walker of 28 million. If it is the latter, it was a little misleading.
Baker and Walker have combined salaries of 27 million this year and 29 million
next year.....

DJessen33