Who will get the minutes at SF?

As we look to the 2003-04 season, one of the more interesting questions
is who will get the minutes among our plethora of SF's .

With Williams, McCarty, and Brown returning, Ainge still felt the need
to add Jones' three year contract worth $5,062,500.  And why is Hunter
now working out at SF, our deepest position?  Is it because he is only
6 ft. 5 3/4 inches and still suspect at PF?

Meanwhile, why was Cleveland so eager to rid themselves of Jones?
They attempted to trade him last season for Cleaves but the deal fell
through.  They could have simply opted to not re-sign him and obtain
Bremer through a min. FA signing.  Instead, they chose to sign-and-trade
Jones for the useless Sundov and Bremer (who if he makes their team,
would likely be behind Lebron James, Kevin Ollie, Dajaun Wagner on their
PG depth chart).

A quick comparison of Williams/Jones reveals surprisingly similar
2002-03 stats.  So it is likely that Obie will once again go with his
trusted defensive floor leader Williams, over Jones or McCarty or Brown.
McCarty will once again hustle his way into backup minutes at all three
frontcourt positions, while Brown appears to be the odd-man out
unless he can rise above Delk on the SG depth chart while Delk rises
ahead of James on the PG depth chart.  Confusing?

    Williams    Jones

MPG 28.7    27.6

PPG 9.1     9.8
FG% .442    .434