Re: Another Walker rumor

Geez, I doubt that Washington would do this trade.   Unless they are sure
Walker will opt out at the end of the year so they can make a play for KG,
but I doubt that will happen.  It certainly would require picks from Boston
as well I would think.

Also I don't see OB as a guy who will make KB a better player, or even get
him to play most nights.  This trade just doesn't seem to fit either team.

Does anyone know what the Max $ extension Walker is eligible for?

<Jim

>Hey, I just report em. The money is right, however...

>DJessen33

http://boards.espn.go.com/cgi/nba/request.dll?MESSAGE&room=nba_was&id=80570&;
mo
ve=firstThread

<Some idiot posted this on another message board is it true?:

>"Today in the washington post it said that the washington wizards and
Boston
>celtics had trade talk about antonio walker. In from both sides it seems as
>doe this trade will go down before the end of the week. The trade would be
>antonio walker and Bimbo coles for christian lattner larry huges and kwame
brown."

---