Re: Tidbits

So that would have to be Utah or maybe Miami. Without any picks in return, I
would turn down that deal also.

As for Vin, remember Obie stating that "I knew he would struggle with us". I
don't know why that would change regardless what Vinnie does unless Obie
changes the offense or the substitution.

BTW, I was looking through the VCR tapes and came across a tape of a
Cs/Philly game last year in Philly. Vin looked pretty good in that game. Battie was
injured. Vin got a lot of time but Walter finished the game. (This was the
Barkley quoting 'Bird rolling over in his grave" game. Kedrick also came in the
fourth quarter with his fro and played some awesome defense. It was a great game
and we won, in Philly. I would never understand why Baker and Kedrick wouldn't
play more after just watching this game. Certainly Walter played the defense
better at the end with his quickness but you can't survive longterm that way.
It's all Obie. Hard to see how he will change. Vinnie comes in 30 pounds
lighter just to be a scrub. Hard to stay on the wagon once you were an Olympian and
the coach thinks you are going to struggle on his team. Obie's view of the
perfect center is Marc Blount. But I digress...

Thanks for the info....

DJessen33