Yes..Gurus make mistakes + Jersey vs. Boston

> Even Troy Bell, Mo Williams, Marcus Moore, and Chris Thomas were
> mentioned ahead of Banks.  So where and when did Banks (#13)
> suddenly come from... and why?
>
> Are the gurus that out-of-touch?

Sure.
Two of the hottest free agents this year were Brad Miller and Gilbert Arenas.
Is it any wonder that a late lottery pick could be a good player? Not really,
IMHO.  In every draft lots of guys end up picked higher and lower then they
should have been.

That's why its so important to hold onto your picks. Hopefully the days of us
throwing in a 1st round pick because we have "too many young players" are
over. <g>

Oh yeah its not ridiculous to compare Boston vs. Jersey. Jersey won what 49
games. That is only five more then Boston...yet some people like to think they
are a 72 win team. Jersey sucks..and so did Boston. Both were very mediocre.

Pete