Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] Re: May on the Five Best Teams In The East

At 03:48 PM 8/10/03 -0400, Eggcentric@xxxxxxx wrote:

>< Do we have whimsy?  Gee, Egg, what do you think? :>)) > - Snoop
>
>Dunno.  Just dunno. I ain't no odd notion thingy, no literary trifle.
>I ain't fanciful neither. I ugly.  Ya hear me?

You're an egg.  Hard to tell the ugly from the shell.  :>)

><I'm an optimist > - Snoop
>
>No need for such shameless bragging in a public forum.

I know, it's my upbringing.  Blame it on the round-headed kid, or the
bunny-wunnies--take your pick.

>< I am a second-generation Celtics fan > - Snoop
>
>And it has been a thousand Fortnights since this tragic Muse first trod
>the Celtic stage.

Let's see, fortnight is so many days, ummm....no, a month, no....

I hate math.

>< And I'm REALLY looking forward to the day when the CBW can once
>more proudly proclaim it is a website devoted to the WORLD CHAMPION
>BOSTON CELTICS. That day ought to be coming sometime this June. >
>- Snoop
>
>Or, please God, at least by June, 2010.  I only have about seven good
>years left before Heaven realizes it was a crime for me to have loved
>the Toine too much.

Maybe they'll take it off time in purgatory.  Besides, Hell won't bother
you, you'll be hard boiled in three minutes...  :>)

>  Oh dearest Snoop, we could have been the Justin Gouveia/Danela
>Alfaro-Lopez of the sports boards.  Now ... I just dunno.  This horrible
>Baker plague has come betwixt us.

Rats.  I was hoping for Rick and Ilsa.  Sigh, one too many Sopwith Camels
shot down...

If you're wondering where the Celtics-related content is, just wait until
tomorrow, when Peter May uses these posts as the basis for his next
column.  (I'm KIDDING!!!!)

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle