Our points, catergories and Marbury.

> 2. Stud athletes/scorers who aren't really passers:  Baron Davis,
> Francis, Marbury. (A dime a dozen in college and playgrounds nowadays)

Marbury is a good passer..was what 4th in the league in assists with a heck
of alot better turnover/assist ratio then Kidd BTW. Actually Suns would be
better then the Nets in the east. Marbury is bashed because of the Kidd trade but
he is playing great for the Suns now. With Marbury, Amare, and Marion they
have a heck of a core group of guys.

> 3. Penetrators/dishers with shakey jumpers:  Andre Miller, Raefer
> Alston, TJ Ford. (They have trouble becoming stars, and the zone rules
> won't help)

> Marcus Banks would fall under #3.  JR #4, Mike James and Delk would sort
> of fall under #2.

Weird.. You seen Banks play? If anything Banks is the stud athlete of the
bunch. The guy has pretty awesome vertical and is amazingly quick. I think he is
far more athletic then Delk or James.

Pete