Team is balanced now.

> It seems to me, that for this team to be balanced,
> there has to be a trade for another point guard. I'm convinced that
> Ainge acquired Jones to trade either Brown or Williams, or maybe both,
> just as he acquired James, in order to trade Bremer.

Why? Can't Delk be a third string point guard?  It's not like he will ever
see time there. We have three guys at every position. I think the roster is good
to go as is. We had one extra little guy and we traded him for the more
versatile Jumaine Jones.

Back then everyone said we had too many short guys..now we have too many
SF's?
Now you think we should add another little guy? Huh?

You have to have too many of one kinda of player...the SF is the most
versatile postion.

McCarty, Jones and Kedrick could play a few minutes at PF so those guys can
handle three postions.. That gives us more versatility then another small guy.

Pete