I sense a change.

If O'brien lets it happen - this team should be able to run.  Look at the make up of this team - Banks, Pierce, Battie, Delk, Brown, Walter and Jones. Each  of these players games should be enhanced by the running game.   Some of these guy's are not just runners they are gazelles.  Not many centers can keep up with Battie.  Walter, Brown and Jones can flat out fly.  Marcus Banks game is speed. Even if O'brien tries to make him a three point shooter. Marcus's natural instincts won't permit it. Pierce will find himself one on one with plenty of mis-matches and less triple teams(Thank God!).  Delk has spent most of his life on fast breaking teams(except as a Celtic).  My point is that they do have tools to change the pace of a game.  If O'brien takes advantage of their natural talents(which I think he will)this years team will be more fun to watch.