no love from DA

>David Aldridge: Orlando has had a strong offseason. I like what they
>did to shore themselves up at the point. I still am not sure that
>Howard isn't a duplication of Gooden, but the Magic certainly should
>be right there with Detroit and Indy as the Nets' challengers

While I don't dislike the moves Orlando made, I don't understand how
DA can say they are better than the C's or even the Sixers.  If you
think our bench was thin look at theirs -- and they lost their
sparkplug Darrell Armstrong.  I don't think its a stretch to say
Banks may be a better starting PG -- RIGHT NOW -- than Tyronne Lue
either.

roster comparison:

Banks	Lue
Pierce	McGrady