RE: All You O'Brien Groupies Can Rejoice

--- You wrote:
As far as Tommy is concerned, though you do not agree, he has a point about the
refs on many occasions.  But I find it odd that he is the guy who wants them to
do what will appeal to you the most, run, run, run, rebound, look up the floor,
pass the ball to the open man, and you can't stand him.
--- end of quote ---

Cecil,
I don't necessarily disagree with him, it's just that I'm sick of hearing the
same thing over and over and over again. He's supposed to provide color
commentary, not chant the same mantra like a Buddhist monk. Give it a rest,
Tommy, we get your point.
Kestas