Celts/Simpsons Synergy

First we have Mike "Smithers" Gorman as out lead TeeVee Announcer then this
from Sundays New Bedford Standard Times:

 >>the debut of a new "Lucky" mascot. The old one looked similar to the
Lucky on the classic Celtics logo, but the new one is akin to a younger C.
Montgomery Burns. <<<
Who's next Leo Papile played by .... your choice here!!  I had a ball
placing characters to our own Coach Obie... Tommy ...Red ...PP ...Waltuh
etc.!!!!  The best ones I came up with were for our Line of Legends on the
Parquet!!!  The lesser seen characters to me were the funniest with the
likes of Moleman ...Dr.Nick ...Principal Skinner etc.  Especially The
Comic  Book guy...Best Celtics players...EVER!!!  I need more
sleep!!  Later.Mike
---