Re: [Celtics' Stuff Game 2

In a message dated 4/21/03 7:59:50 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
snoopy@celticsbeagle.net writes:

> I'll post my review in about 2 hours, along with the review for game one.
> razzafrazzin Pacers...

razzafrazzin NBA TV as well. Let's hope absoluely NO more C's games are shown
on their high fallutin' high definition (HD) broadcasts. I have a splittin'
headache from the lousy camera angles -  floor cams, baseline cams, fans
walking in front of the camera, etc.

Zip from EW and Pierce was a shell of himself. Walker played under control
again and thank God Walter showed up tonight or this one would have been
ugly.  It sure would have been nice to have another scorer to send in off the
bench on nights when Pierce is struggling.

On to the Jungle and a 3PM Pacific start (ugh!) on Thursday  . . .

CeltsSteve