yeah, but

I agree with Dan--the Celts deserve their bad press--but we are still capable of beating all but the Sixers and the Nets, IMO.  The Pacers haven't got their youth program to playoff level, yet, and then there's Isiah.  The Pistons can't use smoke, mirrors and defense forever, so we have a chance to advance further. Only the talent and coaching of the Sixers and Nets outweight us.  I surely don't want the BDT to re-up our coach, but when the ball is tossed up, I'm green.  Still, mediocre seasons are hard to flush out of the system just by wishing it so and chanting "team."   I'm not optimistic, yet.  Gene