Happy Easter

... to all IGTC listers.  And Happy Easter also to Toine, Paul, and Eric who
all made it happen yesterday.  Tough love is so tough that I actually
began to falter from my position and heartily root for our troops midway
through the 4th period.

Now that Lent is over, have the Celts made believers of us all?  Have they
shown us in one quarter of a quarter against a superior team that has
no emotional leader like a Garnett, Duncan, Iverson, McGrady, that our
heart was there all along?   Like a tasty Easter ham, did our team just
take 82 3/4 games to properly cure?

As so many look forward to savoring the rest of this series, is it possible
that one of its main ingredients might still be crow? And if it isn't, will
owner/management smugness and inertia prevail again next season?

Easter Egg/Ham  (on my very special day of each year)