Re: Wrong Man Took Artest Down

I could see a flagrant on the call - but an ejection? Lame call indeed. I really hate Isiah, just seeingh im on the sideline makes me mad...

On Sat, 19 Apr 2003 15:56:56 -0400
"Dan Forant" <dforant1@nycap.rr.com> wrote:
Artest clearly kicked Battie in the head. It was intentional. The mistake OB
made was letting Battie vent and hard foul Artest which didn't even deserve an
ejection. Someone else from the bench should have sent the message. Just an
awful call. This is playoff basketball. Not figure skating. The NBA keeps
making the mistake of softening the League play and raising tickets. Outlook
gloomy. Sorry this is sooooooooooooo long a post.

DanF