Obie's an idiot

He's going to play Pierce, Walker and Battie-but not more than 36 or 37
minutes-tonight. This is a meaningless game. They're locked into the sixth
seed. Detroit is locked into the first seed. It means nothing to either
team. I can understand running Pierce and Walker (but not Battie) out there
for the first quarter. Let them break a sweat, get some work in and maintain
some timing during what otherwise would be a seven-day layoff. But I'd get
them out of there as fast as possible. One sprained ankle and you're
finished.

I really can't stand Obie. Hopefully this is just another nail in his
coffin.

Mark

P.S. So if Indy wins OR Philly loses tonight, then the Celts play Indy in
the first round, right? But if Indy loses AND Philly wins, the Celts play
Philly, right?