Re: Cousy: C's in middle of pack

Thanks, SteveB, for bringing us the Bulpett column interviewing Cousy.
This is why I admire Cousy.  Lots of juicy honest quotes there like:

'' it's unrealistic to think the way they're playing now they're going to
have much of a chance against a good team...''

''...in regard to the club's proximity to the better teams in the league,
equality is a distant dream.''

''The worst place to be, in a sense, is where the Celtics are, which is
in the middle ''

''But I mean, are we happy that we're in the playoffs and playing the way
we are?''