2003 Draft

I like going after Troy Bell, Kirk Hinrich or Steve Blake and moving up and
taking a Collison, Although Cassell is a free agent I think he would be
great with Pierce. better yet I would love to get Brand and Jaric out of the
Clippers for Walker and our pick in a package. I have kind of lost faith in
our talent evaluation ability and looking at the last couple of drafts and
the bunch of question marks in this one I'd rather a proven commodity
although Charlie Villanueva might be worth a risk on a Jermaine o'neal type
player

One mock draft had us with Philly's pick, do we still have this?

John

[demime 1.01b removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a name of winmail.dat]