Re: Trade Walker

<< Look at those numbers! It's incredible that so many people have been

conditioned to just accept that from a guy hoisting 20 shots and 7

3-pointers a game. I wish I had the initiative to go back and try to put

those numbers in some kind of historical perspective. I bet we'd be
shocked at how truly rare and awful those stats are. Unreal.>> - Berry

Ah, your comments are the sweetest sound ear ever heard.

Yes, the star of Walker's fate hath declined. It is not so much what
he does, but what he causes our team not to do.  Precisely why he will
not be with us next season.

Feasting on a fresh start is always more satisfying than a diet of
lame duck.

L'Egg