Re: Trade Walker?

Take this for what it is worth.  It came to me from a fourth cousin whose
landlord's third cousin works with someone whose niece babysits for a
neighbor of one of the new owners.

- WALLACE is gone (and has privately been told so).

- OBIE is teetering on the edge, but likely gone (the owners are reluctant
to make such a wave prior to the end of the season).

- WALKER is going to be shopped.

- COWENS may be brought in as Head Scout, but not as Head Coach or GM.

I guess I see Obie and Walker as sort of being attached at the hip.
As Sean G. suggested, it is certainly possible that under a ''real coach
and a real system'' we might see a new Walker.  But how probable is that?

It is also possible that without Walker, Obie would switch to an entirely
different offense.  But that too, does not seem probable as I still
have visions of Wallace and Obie smugly anticipating how their 7' 2''
find, Sundov, was going to launch a zillion 3's over the heads of all
those helpless little perimeter defenders.

Ironically, Walker has 15 points in the first half tonight, but few
rebounds and assists.  Now back to the game.

Egg