Sleepers and Quasi-Sleepers In The Draft - Part I

The following players qualify as possible sleepers/quasi-sleepers
in the upcoming draft (although not all of them will be in the draft):

Christian Drejer -  The next great player out of  Florida and Denmark.
Unselfish, fine-passing, three-position player.

Christos Tapoutos - 6-8 or so Greek SF, who was one of the best young
players in Europe,
but has gone kind of blase in recent times.   He can be salvaged, as
he's right minded
and left-handed.

Luka Bogdanovic - My name is Luka, I live on the second floor, and I'm a

Slender Serbian point forward with excellent ballhandling
and scoring skills. NBA talent for sure, as Marlena watches from the
wall.

Aleksandar Pavlovic - Very good vides about Aleksandar being one of
those
terrific Yugo small forwards. Very good vibes.

Sani Imbrahim - 6-10, 240 Nigerian and S. Idaho JC stand out.
Was highly rated high school prospect in the vaunted 2002 class
of Anthony, Stoudamire, etc.

Antoine Wright - More like Pierce than Antoine, thankfully.

Raymond Felton - Could be a great PG, but  may stay at NC with
the coaching change.

Erazem Lorbek - 6-10, 240 of the famous Slovenian Lorbeks. Keep an eye
on him.

Giorgos Diamantopoulos - Greek SG who will be a free agent, as he's 23.
An offensive player who loves to take it to the hoop. MVP of the Greek
All
Star game, and has improved his outside shooting.  If you're a team that
needs
some bench scoring, this is a guy who fills that need nicely, or could
be a starter
ala Gordon Gricek.  And imagine Cedrick Maxwell or Eddie Andleman having
to say
Diamantopoulos.

Zaur Pachulia - I'm getting some Dino Radja vibes with the Georgian
Pachulia.

Ognjen Askrabic  -Another highly sought after, fluid Euro SF who will be
a free agent.

Jameer Nelson - A second-rounder, but think he can be a very fine NBA
starting PG.

Sultan Kosen - Turkish 8-footer who's a long ways away, but still young
and can
be developed. Interesting free agent signing.

Ray