letter

I am mailing today a letter to Wyc Grousbeck, CEO of the Celts.  I suggest that this team cannot go further, nor will it with an additional player or two.  The two problems are the coach and the "veteran all-star."  I opine that even Pierce would be relieved to see Walker go and I believe that; certainly, he can see the problem.  So, I encourage others to say what they will to the highest authorities.  If we blow this off-season, we're dead for another lengthy period.  Cheers,  Gene