We should be in it for the long haul

It was nice to have the Cs actually competing against a good team. Regardless
of the coaching or style of play, the Cs just don't have enough talent on the
floor. They got the dynamic duo and the rest of the players are way
substandard. The problem for the future is that other than Kedrick and maybe
a little for JR, they are are all peaked out. No one is going to get any
better. I think JR can become a little more consistant and a better pull-up
jumper. However, I don't think he penetrates that well and isn't that great a
passer. I think he is a great back up point but he doesn't butter my toast as
the long term solution at point guard. Everyone knows Kedrick's upside but
the coach is content on waiting until next year.

The second unit is the case in point. You got Blount, Walter, Delk, Long and
then either Walker or Pierce. The only offense those guys can muster is what
ever Walker or PP can do. These guys would be the 10-12 players on most other
teams.

Do we really think the draft picks will help out next year? Can we get a few
more good free agents on the cheap? I have serious doubts.  You see, I would
be playing Kedrick all day, regardless of the mistakes because he is your
only hope of improving. It is either that or we have to hope that PP will get
40 or 50 every night in the playoffs. I am in it for the long haul. I don't
think Obie is...

DJessen33

DJessen33