Miami game

   I don't care what anyone else says - I am NOT ready to give up on Kedrick
Brown.  That kid can jump so high it's astounding.  Work him into the game
plan, plan some plays for him and you'll have a solid contributor on your
team.  Every time I saw him run down the court and plant himself on the
3-point line I groaned.  He's not an outside guy.  Get him within ten feet
and he's a monster.
    Good win, albeit against a bad team, a team so bad that one almost feels
sorry for The Greaser.  Almost.