Bulpett says Wallace and Obie made NO mistakes

Read and weep, you losers. Bulpett says that Obie and Wallace haven't made
ANY mistakes. I guess Wallace hasn't been reading this board for advice...I,
for the record, don't think Bird is coming back, at least, this year. This
team is virtually set, the dealing done. Bird will want to swashbuckle in
with a team that is virtually set but one trade away. If the team stinks or
is medicore this year, then you losers can look for Bird to save the day and
to "walk through that door"...

DJessen33

<< All institutions are capable of improvement. Let's examine the mistakes
 made by the current Celtics management troika of GM Chris Wallace,
 personnel director Leo Papile and coach Jim O'Brien. It won't take
 long. There aren't any worth looking at.