Re: Momentum For Bird's Return Increases/Wallace Lame Duck/Don't Expect Any Major Moves This Season

All hope does spring eternal when you once again can envision the Boston
Celtics becoming the Clippers Branch East.

Just when you think it is safe to go back into the water, someone drags us
back in.

Got to give points for persistence though. Let's hope LJB moves north again to
truly revive the future. Now that requires hope.

Take care all,
Greg
3D979FC3.625C22B8@ix.netcom.com">news:3D979FC3.625C22B8@ix.netcom.com...