Re: Thoughts on the sale

Young business men getting together to buy a team has worked out very well for Sacramento and Dallas. Hopefully it will work out well, with the Celts too.
  - Mishra
 Douglas342@AOL.com wrote:Sorry, I can't get all this excited. A group of businessmen buying a
team can be a good thing or a bad thing. Contracts are locked in for this
year, and the only flexibility the Cs have is to sign some still-available PG
for help. And what do we have to tell us that these guys know squat about
basketball? Why should we think they are any better than Sterling or worse
than Paul Allen?
I checked out the website. Damn, all those guys look like they're 25.
And each one probably has more money than I'll ever make in my life.
Meet the new boss, same as the old boss...