Re: The Price of Fear

One wrinkle that was reported on the radio, yesterday AM, was that the witness, in detail, told how the police threatened her with opening some prior charges against her, if she did not lie in her original testimony. The implication, that the police wanted to railroad the suspects and that it was her original testimony that was false and scripted by the police. The station's host, also said he had inside information that Pierce had met with the suspects since the stabbing and before the trial. He predicted (correctly)that Pierce would not identify any one.
JB