Re: The Price of Fear

In a message dated Tue, 24 Sep 2002 8:22:21 AM Eastern Standard Time, Tammo29@AOL.com writes:

> Yesterday, Krystal Bostick said she made it all up. Of course you did, said
> Marty Leppo. ``You just got swept up in the moment, right?''

>The girl with the vacant stare just nodded. The moment that caught her had its own >name: It's called fear.

You know, like the old adage says: "What goes around comes around."

One day, if the shoe is on the other foot and she or someone close to her is so unfortunate to find herself/themself in the same situation as Paul, she'll be praying someone, anyone will have the intestinal fortitude to come forward and tell exactly what they saw; the scowl of some street punks be damned.

Sad, sad commentary on her as an individual. I only hope she can look at herself in the mirror from this day forward.

Steve