aw, shucks

    Yes, he can - if he considers it necessary and the best solution.   In my
    case, I wonder how Lance has time every day to post to the list all the
    time?  My answer was to put him on my block list - a first for me and I've
    been on this list a long time.   I hope it's the last.  It just seemed to me
    the list was all him and his opinions, most of which I objected to, some
    strongly.>>Dorine Pratt

Thanks for your support, Dorine, and I sure hope one of your clan delivers the
message.

It's just too bad that those opinions seem to be so few and far between after the
Celts throw away three first round picks over two years to end up with a "maybe"
second stringer.

I'm so glad that you're worried about my time.  When you own your own business, you
can do as you wish.  Hope that helps you!

And now that you've got your block list all ready to go, please wear your Vitaly
jersey PROUDLY.  Your strong support for all those Celtic moves in the last year did
not go unnoticed by the Celts front office.  They're just having a bit of trouble
finding out which season tickets purchased for the coming year were yours.  Or last
year.  Ah.  You're one of those HAPPY fans who didn't spend their time going to 25
home games per year for the last five years as we counted on the Celts rebuilding.

Guess it really doesn't matter to you what our management puts on the flooir as much
as it does to me.  But that's OK. . .just keep cheering away!