re: site updates and email delays

From: snoopy1@xxxxxxx

If anyone else has any requests for stuff they'd like to see on the site, let me know and I'll see what I can do. Thanks to everyone for their patience and support!
Yes, the .wav file no longer plays automatically. Not that I minded much hearing ol' Johnny's classic call, but I think my neighbors might have... .

Anyway, I noticed on Snoopy's site that the C's have figured out the uniform numbers situation: Baker got his 42, Kedrick's got #5, Delk took Kenny's (and Tiny's) old number, Bremer's got 9, SWill, 11. Kind of surprised that Battie didn't go back to 40, what with all the re-arranging. Looking at the full roster for the first time, the first thing that comes to mind is, I hope Obie plans out the rotation with an eye towards having some veteran leadership (not to mention scorers) on the bench. Perhaps EWill or Delk. We need bench help.

Anyone have an idea on how to pronounce Wolko's name? Is it "Wol-kow-ski" or "Wol-ko-wi-ski" or something else entirely?

What's taking training camp so long to start? I'm going through withdrawal here.